Sunday 7 June 2009

Let me introduce myself.

I spend a lot of time listening to music. And I spend a lot of time finding music to listen to. I live in a place that has no independant or 2nd hand record stores, and only one chain music shop. And that's half full of dvds. Consequently I spend a lot of time going through blogs to find music I haven't heard before. You can check out the blogs on my blog roll if you want to see where I look most often.

So I thought I'd start a blog and share the music that I like. Hopefully someone will find music they like here.  Here are two songs that I'm currently listenting to a lot. I hope you enjoy them.

The Avett Brothers - At The Beach from the album Mignonette (buy)

Cold War Kids - Against Privacy from the album Loyalty To Loyalty (buy)

No comments:

Post a Comment