Monday 6 July 2009

Covers for Sunday

I know, it's Monday. I've been neglegting the blog lately, mostly because I've been so short of time. After tomorrow I should have the rest of the week free so I can catch up and put up some more posts.

Judging from the download numbers the Redbird cover last week seemed pretty popular so I've included another of their covers here. Hope you enjoy the songs.

Running To Stand Still by Redbird (Originally by U2)

Rave On by M Ward (Originally by Buddy Holly)

Mercy, Mercy Me by The Strokes and Eddie Vedder (Originally by Marvin Gaye)

Lakes Of Canada by Sufjan Stevens (Originally by The Innocence Mission)

Our House by The Sarcastic Dharma Society (Originally by Crosby, Stills and Nash)

You Are A Runner And I Am My Father's Son by Jason Bajada (originally by Wolf Parade)

No comments:

Post a Comment