Sunday 26 September 2010

Covers for Sunday

I'm back on track now, caught up with everything and finally have enough time to bring you Covers for Sunday again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Closer by Love Darling (originally by Kings Of Leon). A lovely cover, very different from the original, one of the nicest covers I've heard for a while.

Sweet Child O' Mine by Luna (originally by Guns N' Roses). A nice, laid back cover.

The Drawback by Telekinesis (originally by Joy Division) An excellent, short cover.

Summertime Blues by Blue Cheer (originally by Eddie Cochran). Rock version of an old rock and roll classic, this works very well without straying into parody.

Say It Ain't So by Kristy Brannon (originally by Weezer). Stripped back folk cover of one of my favourite Weezer songs.

The Eraser by Christian Scott (originally by Thom Yorke). I wanted a jazz cover to finish the blog off and I've been wanting to post this for a while. Given how popular Died In love was when I posted that I expect you'll all like this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment