Saturday 19 September 2009

Absence

Some time at the beginning of last week my computer broke. In fact it was the day after my post about Those Darlin's/King Khan and BBQ Show/King Khan and The Shrines.

I borrowed a laptop while my machine was being fixed but it meant I didn't have access to a pretty big part of my music library. So, no Covers for Sunday, no Bete Band post you should have had on Thursdayish, nothing at all.

Everything's fixed now. I'll probably do a double Covers for Sunday this week, or maybe do one on Wednesday as well. I decided now though to post a nice eclectic mix of songs, the sort I don't normally blog about. I'm starting with Julian Casablances new song 11th Dimension a remix. I hope the album is good and that we have a new Strokes album soon. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Well, kinda sure.

Anyway there's also some trip-hop and some 70's punk included and, well, it's just a mixed bag. Enjoy the songs.

11th Dimension - Julian Casablancas

Dumb I Sound/ATLiens - Tor, feat Sufjan Stevens and Outkast

Alternative Ulster - Stiff Little Fingers

Five Man Army - Massive Attack

Bell Bottoms (live session) - Jon Spencer Blues Explosion

I Don't Want To Grow Up - Tom Waits

No comments:

Post a Comment