Monday 7 September 2009

Forgotten band

Back when I started this blog I was planning on featuring Those Darlins in my second or third post. For reasons that I won't go into (because I can't remember) that never happened and I forgot all about it.

But a couple of days ago I saw that Those Darlins will be touring with King Khan & BBQ Show. Apart from making me jealous that a show like that will never come to where I live it reminded me to post some Those Darlins stuff. So here you go:

Snaggletooth Mama

Red Light Love

Both tracks on their debut album, which is also called Those Darlins. You can buy it from their website here, where you can also download their single Wild One.

Those last couple of sentances got wordy. Anyway, I couldn't possibly pass up the chance to post some King Khan & BBQ Show music.

Zombies

Fish Fight

and as an extra bonus, some King Khan and The Shrines:

No Regrets

Took My Lady To Dinner

I'd tell you to enjoy, but if you need to be told to enjoy King Khan you're reading the wrong blog/probably dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment