Sunday 6 September 2009

Covers For Sunday

When I was at university one of my friends/classmates was a huge fan of Reel Big Fish. He made me a cd of them, but I never listened to it and lost the cd. This was towards the end of my first year, just before I met the women who would become my wife. So, 7 and a bit years ago. I hadn't really given Reel Big Fish any thought since then until recently coming across them covering a Van Morrison classic. So I decided to include that as a tribute to a friend I lost contact with long ago.

Also, OK Go's cover of Lovecats and The Morning Benders cover of Temptation Inside Your Heart are both superb. Enjoy.

Brown Eyed Girl by Reel Big Fish (originally by Van Morrison)

Be My Baby by Linda Ronstadt (originally by The Ronettes)

Bedside Table by Adem (originally by Bedhead)

Creep by Moby (originally by Radiohead)

Love Cats by OK Go (originally by The Cure)

Temptation Inside Your Heart by The Morning Benders (originally by The Velvet Underground)

No comments:

Post a Comment