Friday 1 October 2010

On Shuffle

Three songs, as usual, but this time there's no jazz. I don't want to turn people off who aren't huge fans of jazz and besides, I''m hoping this is going to help motivate me into starting my jazz blog properly. When I do there'll still be jazz featured here, but it won't overwhelm the blog, which I sometimes think is a possibility.

New York, I Love You But You're Bringing Me Down by LCD Soundsystem. This is my favourite LCD Soundsystem song, easily. I'm surprised I haven't posted it before, but it seems I've only posted LCD Soundsystem covers before.

15 Step by Radiohead featuring the USC marching band, live at the Grammy's in 2009. I'm not surprised that I haven't posted this before, but I am surprised there's been no version of 15 Step at all on this blog, considering how many versions seem to be floating around and it's a great song.

This Year by The Mountain Goats. Now this I was surprised to find I hadn't posted before. I've featured a few songs by The Mountain Goats before, but not this one even though it is comfortably my favourite.

Anyway, three omissions corrected, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment