Tuesday 18 January 2011

On Shuffle

Freestylin' by Greyboy With Harold Todd & Marc Antoine. There's a point where genres meet and make labels more or less worthless. I'd call this fusion or acid jazz but neither really does the track justice. So I'll just say it's really good and you'll have to trust me and listen to it all the way through. It's worth it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Acid Jazz by Arlo Knox

What Did My Lover Say (It Always Had To Go This Way) by Wolf Parade. From Expo 1986 which, if I were to do a top albums of 2010, would certainly be in the top-15 and maybe the top-10.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vancouver Expo 86

Up The Junction by Squeeze. The first track by Squeeze I've posted, I'm sorry I've let you all down.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Clapham Junction

No comments:

Post a Comment