Sunday 13 July 2014

Sunday Music

I'm posting this earlier than usual this week because I'll be watching the World Cup final this evening. I've promised my wife, who is German, that if Germany win I'll post some German songs during the week so you, hopefully, all have that to look forward to.

I've picked three songs from Merseyside bands first. Then a Bjork track that has the unfortunate distinction of being on the sound track to two less than great films, Tank Girl & Sucker Punch. NExt up is some synth-pop from the soundtrack of Drive, which is a great film and we finish withanother Tricky track, this time featuring PJ Harvey on vocals.

Dreaming of You by The Coral




Pressure Point by The Zutons




Fortune Teller by Space




Army of Me by Bjork




A Real Hero by College featuring Electric Youth




Broken Homes by Trick feat PJ Harvey


No comments:

Post a Comment