Sunday 2 August 2009

Covers for Sunday

I'm totally getting the hang of this posting on Sunday deal.

Anyway, the usual six covers for you today. A couple of weeks ago I posted Rufus Wainwright covering Somewhere Over The Rainbow. It's been the most popular mp3 I've posted, so there's another one of his covers included in this post. The Boy Least Likely To is included for the second time as well. The rest are all first time appearances.

Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright (originally by Leonard Cohen)

You're The One That I Want by The Boy Least Likely To (originally by John Travolta and Olivia Newton John)

Zombie by Jay Brannan (originally by The Cranberries)

Such Great Heights by Iron and Wine (originally by The Postal Service)

Two-Headed Boy by The Mountain Goats (originally by Neutral Milk Hotel)

the final cover is here at the request of my wife. It's an entertaining cover, but it's here because it makes her think of a girl we both know.

Baby's Got Back by Jonathan Coulton (originally by Sir Mix A Lot)

I hope you enjoy them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment