Monday 17 August 2009

Radiohead, no Wall of Ice

As you're probably aware there had been speculation following the leak of the song These Are My Twisted Words that Radiohead would be releasing an EP called Wall of Ice on Monday, August 17th. I'm not going to go into the whole ins and outs of why people thought this, if you really want to know check out rawkblog which has a good explanation of what happened and is the newest addition to my blog list.

Personally I didn't give the rumour too much thought. Maybe it's because I'm such a cynical person but I didn't expect a new EP, and I was rather pleased with the two new Radiohead tracks, These Are My Twisted Words and Harry Patch (In memory of).

So there's no disappointment for me that the EP hasn't arrived. I know Radiohead fans who are disappointed though, which is understandble. If you're one of those (and even if you're not) I hope you enjoy the tracks below, 3 Radiohead songs remixed and 3 live versions. Think of it as a post non-release let down survival kit.

The Gloaming (DJ Shadow Remix)

Everything In Its Wrong Place (Me & This Army Remix)

Creep (Fitter Happier remix)

Nude - Live

Bid Ideas - Live in Dublin 2004

Scatterbrain - Live

As well as buying Harry Patch (In memory of) you can also download These Are My Twisted Words from w.a.s.t.e. now.

No comments:

Post a Comment