Monday 15 March 2010

Live - Out Of The Blue

If you've read this blog for a while you'll remember I ran a series called Live and let live, a poorly named series of posts with six live tracks in each. I was never really happy with it and eventually replaced it with the Uncovered series.

What I didn't like about it was it didn't really get across the fact that it was live music, it was just a bunch of mp3s. So I've decided to bring it back in an entirely different format. A few times each week I'll post a video of a live performance that I really enjoy watching and listening to. And for those of you that want it there'll be an mp3 of the live track as well.

Anyway, I've rambled on enough, here's the first in the series.

Out Of The Blue (mp3) by Julian Casablancas, live on The Letterman Show 6 January 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment