Thursday 10 December 2009

Just some songs

that I've been listening to recently. There's no particular thread to connect them.

Dimmer - Bishop Allen. This is one of those songs that gets stuck in my head for days at a time. It's strange because I think the rest of the album, Grrr, is pretty dull.

I Wanna - Matt & Kim. I've previously mentioned that I like bands with two members, this is another example of that.

Set Me Free - The Kinks. I don't think there needs to be a reason for listening to The Kinks, so I'm not going to give you one.

Does This Mean You're Moving On - The Airborne Toxic Event. I kinda feel that this is a song that I like even though I shouldn't.

The Guns of Brixton - The Clash. This is the perfect punk reggae song for me.

Where It's At - Beck. Random trivia. The video for this was the first video shown on MTV2.

That's it, enjoy the tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment