Friday 18 December 2009

Montréal Déchainée

Looking through the songs on my hard drive I noticed how many songs there were by artists connected with Montreal. Either artists that are based in/are from Montreal or artists that used to be. The second thing I noticed is that they are all English language bands.

So here's a sample. If you've read the blog before you'll probably have seen at least some of these bands before. I'm pretty sure none if these songs have been posted before. If they have, sorry. At some point I will do a post with some French speaking music from Montreal.

(In case you're wondering the title means Montreal unleashed. Don't be fooled though, I don't speak French.)


Won't Bring You Back - The Spaceshits

Spinning Ceiling - Mark Sultan

Welfare Bread - King Khan & The Shrines

In The Radio's Hot Sun - Handsome Furs

I Was Born A Unicorn - The Unicorns

I Feel Evil (Creeping In) - Islands

Lenin - Arcade Fire

Perfect Fit - Apostle Of Hustle

Tired of Talking - Jason Bajada

Language City - Wolf Parade

Feedback In The Field - Plants and Animals

Retour A Vega - The Stills

No comments:

Post a Comment