Sunday 7 February 2010

Uncovered on Sunday

I'm late with this post for no good reason at all. There's no good reason at all why I haven't posted anything this week either. No increasingly heavy workload or shortness of time. There's not even a lack of anything to post about, I've had something in mind to blog about all week. That'll have to wait until next week when hopefully I'll be free of reasonless procrastination.

Push & Pull by Nikka Costa. She's got a really good voice, but this isn't the sort of song that holds my attention.

For Real by Okkervil River. I chose this particular track because my daughter says 'for real' to me all the time if she's not sure if I'm joking or not.

Still A World Away by The Popguns

There Are No Goodbyes by Sophia

Sam and Mona (the preacher and the teacher) stream by David Potts-Dupre. You can stream this and all the tracks from the album The Preacher and The Teacher here and download the full album/individual tracks here. There are links on the website to a couple of other places you can buy the cd from, or you can download it from Itunes.

Covers for Sunday will be up sometime later today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment