Sunday 31 January 2010

Covers for Sunday

For no real reason this week we're having Beatles covers for Sunday. That's six covers of Beatles songs, not six covers by The Beatles.

There are lots and lots of Beatles covers and narrowing them down has been difficult. I've had to leave some of my favourite covers out and I'm sure these won't be the six covers you would choose either. I've tried to choose a mix of less well known covers instead of the ones everyone has heard before. Except for Hey Jude, I couldn't help myself, I had to post that. It has one of the best guitar solos, courtesy of Duane Allman. I hope you enjoy them.

For No One by Peter Mulvey feat. Anita Suhanin

Hey Jude by Wilson Pickett feat. Duane Allman

I'll Be Back by Elliott Smith

You've Got To Hide Your Love Away by Eddie Vedder

Come Together by Kirsty Rock

Eleanor Rigby by Butch Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment