Sunday 17 January 2010

Covers for Sunday

This week I've tried to be a little bit different with the covers. I've tried to stay away from acoustic, slow tempo covers. There's nothing wrong with those sort of covers, I just wanted to do something different. There are a few artists that haven't been featured before,in particular Billy Bragg and elvis Costello. I'm sure we'll here more from them in future.

And you'll have noticed that there was no post yesterday. I had trouble getting all the songs uploaded, but that's sorted now so Friday's delayed post will be up tomorrow.

Lithium by Polyphonic Spree (originally by Nirvana)

7 & 7 Is by Billy Bragg (originally by Love)

Beautiful by Elvis Costello (originally by Christina Aguilera)

Last Nite by Ryan Adams (originally by The Strokes)

Seven Nation Army by The Flaming Lips (originally by The White Stripes)

Rich Boys by Little Boots (originally Rich Girls by The Virgins)

No comments:

Post a Comment