Friday 22 January 2010

Because occasionally I do post new music

In my last post I mentioned that Gorillaz are one of my son's favourite bands. Really I should have put one of their songs in that post, but never mind.

Yesterday Styro, the first single from their upcoming 3rd album Plastic Beach, was streamed. I played it for my son when he got home from school and we both enjoyed it. So I'm using this as an opportunity to make up for not featuring Gorillaz last time around.

Stylo

Tomorrow Comes Today

19-2000

Dare feat. Shaun Ryder

Bill Murray feat. The Bees (AKA A Band Of Bees in the US)

Clint Eastwood feat. De La Soul & Bootie Brown (live)

Lastly, if you're interested, here's the supposed cover art for the new album

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment