Tuesday 25 May 2010

Absence

Has your heart grown fonder? Obviously I've been gone a little while, things have been a bit hectic and I haven't had any time to dedicate to this blog. Nothing serious, just the sort of things that are best described as life happening. Things have pretty much calmed down now and the blog will be back up and running.

I've changed the structure of how I'm going to post. There'll still be covers on Sundays and originals on Saturdays but I've got plans for more regular posting during the week. This should make it easier for me and it'll mean a new post everyday.

I haven't had time to post on the blog but I've had plenty of time to listen to music and I've been doing that as much as ever. There'll be plenty of music for you to listen to and hopefully new bands to find, old bands to rediscover and generally lots of music to enjoy.

For now here's three songs, I hope you enjoy them.

Hello Cruel World - E

Plans Get Complex - All-Time Quarterback

Back From Exile - Nickel Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment