Monday 31 May 2010

The Enthusiasts

I've probably mentioned before but one of my favorite things about writing this blog is getting bands or their representatives sending me music that I might like to put on the blog.

This time it's The Enthusiasts.

I know the people who read this are fairly diverse in your musical tastes. But you're reading a blog named from a Velvet Underground lyric, there are some things almost all of you like. So I feel fairly safe saying that pretty much everyone that reads this on a regular basis will love the Enthusiasts.

If you like The Strokes, MC5, Jon Spencer Blus Explosion, The White Stripes and basically and garage rock or garage revival band you will love them. Need more evidence? Here's a live version of In The City:



See? Told you you'd love it.

Here's the studio version of the track:

In The City by The Enthusiasts

In The City is the A-side for their new single, the B-side is My Two Worlds. You can order the single from their label here.

Go and check out their myspace there are more songs and videos there for you to enjoy. I know you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment