Saturday 10 October 2009

Live and let live

I hadn't planned on turning this into a weekly series and I may not continue doing this every week but for now here are six live songs.

(If I do turn this into a weekly thing I will find a better name for it. Promise)

Michael (live in Edinburgh) - Franz Ferdinand

Red Right Hand (live at Glastonbury) - Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds

On My Time (live on Rainydawg Radio) - Soft Pack

Damaged Goods (live on Later with Jools Holland) - Gang Of Four

Ecstasy (live at the Benicassim Festival) - Lou Reed

Not If You Were The Last Junkie On Earth (live accoustic session) - Dandy Warhols

2 comments:

  1. That's the strangest sounding Soft Cell track of all time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say, they're very versatile musicians. And I am a fool who, eventually, realised and has fixed the band name.

    ReplyDelete