Saturday 17 October 2009

Live and let live

It's been a busy week, sorry for the lack of posts so far. I'm not going to bore you with details of why it's been a busy week. Plus, I need to go to bed. So, just enjoy the 6 live songs.

My Doorbell (live session) - White Stripes

Paranoid Android (live on Later with Jools Holland) - Radiohead

Holidays In The Sun (concert recording) - Sex Pistols

Glory Box (live session) - Portishead

I've Been Loving You To Long (live at the Whiskey a Go Go) - Otis Redding

Eid Ma Clack Shaw (live session) - Bill Callahan

2 comments:

  1. I remember seeing that Radiohead performance at the time - it was the first time I ever heard Paranoid Android. It was a genuine jaw-dropping few minutes of TV. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should mention that, because this week I've got Design For Life from Later at around the same era. It was essential viewing then but I've fallen out of the habit of watching it now.

    ReplyDelete