Friday 2 October 2009

Some more music

I know, in general, these sorts of blogs are used to talk about brand new music. I've got nothing against new music. I listen to it and I post it here. But at the sametime I've got nothing against old music either. I listen to that and post it as well. Which means I'm never sure what I'm going to post next. So if the choice of music seems a bit random and unstructured, that's because it is. It's a reflection of the music I love and listen to I hope you enjoy it.

Here are 6 songs I'm really enjoying at the moment:

Plans Get Complex by All-Time Quarterback from the album All-Time Quarterback (buy)

Dear Catastrophe Waitress by Belle and Sebastian from the album Dear Catastrophe Waitress (buy)

These Few Presidents by Why? from the album Alopecia (buy)

Kissing The Beehive by Wolf Parade from the album At Mount Zoomer (buy)

On A Rope by Rocket from the Crypt from the album Scream, Dracula, Scream! (buy)

The Distance by Cake from the album Fashion Nugget (buy)

No comments:

Post a Comment