Monday 30 November 2009

Uncovered on Monday?

So, as you may have noticed today is not Friday. There were no blog posts at all last week, even the regular three.

There's no real, interesting reason for this, it's just that I happened to be very busy on Friday and Saturday evening and then on Sunday my monitor stopped working. I did try and post something on Thursday, but mediafire declined to host the mp3s I wanted it to. So you can blame mediafire for there being no posts at all.

Anyway, the plan is to get caught up this week, and with some luck I'll be able to post the live music and cover posts tomorrow.

Either way, here are six original tracks by artists previously covered in Covers for Sunday.

Be Gentle With Me - The Boy Least Likely To

Another World - Antony & The Johnsons

Grounds For Divorce - Elbow

I Am Trying To Break Your Heart - Wilco (alternative version from the Yankee Hotel Foxtrot sessions)

Atoms For Peace - Thom Yorke

One By One - Jeff Tweedy

No comments:

Post a Comment