Friday 6 August 2010

On Shuffle

It's late so you'll have to forgive the lack of writing, but I'm sure the music will more than make up for it.

Upon Viewing Brueghel's Landscape With The Fall Of Icarus by Titus Andronicus. I love the name of this song, and the song itself is pretty good too. I think The Monitor, there second album, is better than The Airing Of Grievances, their first album which this track comes from.

Here is Landscape with the Fall of Icarus by, possibly, Pieter Breughel:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Icarus' legs are visible below the ship in the bottom right of the painting.

The Killing Moon (live) by Echo and The Bunnymen. I'm sure you've all heard the studio version of this song many times, there's nothing for me to say.

Yulia by Wolf Parade. My favourite song from Expo 86. So far anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment