Friday 13 August 2010

On Shuffle

Still short on time, here's a short selection of the music I've been listening to lately.

The Future by Leonard Cohen. From the Live In London album recorded in 2008 and released in 2009. This is an incredible version of an incredible song, I think this song is just so well written, I could listen to it over & over. Amazing to think he was only 3 months away from his 74th birthday when he played this gig.

Sometimes I Can't Stand You, But That Doesn't Mean I Don't Want You Around by Icarus Himself. I've featured Icarus Himself before, but this is my favourite song from Coffins. It may also be one of the best song titles ever.

Bagpipe Blues by Rufus Harley. Nothing I type can possibly do justice to this excellent jazz recording so I won't even try. Just download it and love it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment