Saturday 7 August 2010

Uncovered on Saturday

It's been a while since we've had one of these. In case you don't know the premise of these posts is I take bands that I've featured in Covers for Sunday and feature an original song by them. Each band is only featured once. Obviously cover bands don't feature in these posts at all.

As each band is only featured once in Uncovered for Saturday but can be featured several times in Covers for Sunday it means Uncovered is slowly catching up. That's why I've been making less Uncovered on Saturday posts lately, for instance last Saturday saw a jazz post.

That's enough talking I think, now for the songs.

Hold Me Now by Polyphonic Spree

A Brighter Beat by Malcolm Middleton & The Hold Steady

I Guess It's Gonna Rain Today by Sondre Lercher

Charlie Darwin by The Low Anthem

Mustang Sally by Wilson Pickett

There Are Maybe Ten Or Twelve by A.C. Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment